Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finalizing our plans for India

We are flying out from Boston to Paris on Air France and then on to Bangalore. We will be staying at the Taj Residency Hotel, apparently a 5-star sort of place about mile or so East of Cubbon Park. The following Saturday morning we plan on heading West to Kabini River Lodges within the Nagarhole National Park for a couple of days of safari, then on to Mysore, the Palace City for an evening before making the trek back to Bangalore.

Out canoeing this morning with Sally I kept looking at things with an eye to my short 10 days in India- what will I get and what will I miss with my camera? This is what I was agonizing over as I captured this Great egret (Ardea alba) under the Coolidge bridge in Northampton and this migrating Black and white warbler (Mniotilta varia):

No comments: